The Rules Aug 22, 2019 11:05:48 GMT -6
Post by wish on Aug 22, 2019 11:05:48 GMT -6
1. One account per member. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
2. Administrator and moderator word on the site and/or discord is law, so listen to them.
3. Treat staff and members with respect. Any discriminatory actions, language, or attacks will not be tolerated.
4. Staff is not responsible for personal disagreements that occur between DMs or off-site.
If you have an issue with another member from previous sites and/or communities, then we advise you block them vs. making it staff’s responsibility. We are all adults.5. The site is rated PG-13. Refrain from excessive gore and sexual or violent language. Words can be used in various contexts, so use certain words with caution.
6. Members should be 18 years or older due to the nature of our discord and older community.
Younger members are welcome to join if they feel comfortable and mature enough to roleplay with an older crowd.7. Foul language is allowed on the site and discord as long as it is not used in an offensive, derogatory, or sexually aggressive context.
8. Do not advertise outside of the designated Advertising boards.
9. Do not criticize another member for their bios, characters, writing, or other creative endeavor unless a member specifically asks for a critique.
10. Staff perform manual activity checks on a weekly basis based on a member’s last IC post or site login date.
If a member does not make an IC post or login into the site for longer than 1 month, their characters will be archived, and they will be booted from the discord.11. Members who break these rules will receive a warning based on the rule violation. 3 warnings or a major rule violation will result in an automatic ban from the site and discord.
If you know you will be absent from the site, let us know in the #absence channel on the discord or on the Introduction and Departures board on the site, and you will be exempt from all activity checks until you return.
12. Members can submit official complaint or suggestions to the forms list below:
1. Members start out with twelve character slots.
Members can earn more slots via contests or events.2. Word minimum on the site is two-hundred words for all IC posts.
When a character dies, a slot re-opens.
3. IC posts should be written in full sentences and be devoid of any chatspeak or shorthand slang.
4. Do not Godmod or Powerplay.
Godmod: Cannot control other characters that are not your own.5. New clans, tribes, and/or official rogue groups cannot be created.
Powerplay: Cannot have an invincible character.
6. Non-medicine cat characters cannot receive official signs or visions from Starclan without staff permission.
7. Deceased characters must remain deceased. Once a character has died they cannot visit live cats from Starclan or the Dark Forest.
8. Characters will age one moon for each real month that passes on the site.
If activity is particularly slow for a month, staff will announce via the monthly announcements for a pause in ageing.9. Kits age x2 other characters, which means they will become playable at one month and age two moons per real month until they reach five moons. At six moons they will become apprentice and age normally.
10. Cats move in rank once their Ceremony Requirements are complete.
11. Members are allowed one high position character, which is earned via a High Position Audition.
12. High positions must post 8 times a month. 4 of these posts must be with their HP character. Members can track their posts in the HP tracker board.[/PTab][PTab=Relationship]
1. All sexual orientations and genders are allowed on the site.
2. Graphic or sexually explicit, aggressive, or violent mating is not allowed on the site.
3. Forbidden relationships are allowed on the site. However, members are required to follow the Forbidden Relationship Request Rules
4. Characters cannot have kits until they meet all of the Litter Request Rules.
Once the characters meet the requirements, staff will use the Litter Generator to determine the litter size, gender, and coat composition for the kits.5. Members can only adopt two kits at a time.
Once a kit ages into an apprentice, they can adopt another kit.