The Rules Aug 22, 2019 11:05:48 GMT -6
Post by wish on Aug 22, 2019 11:05:48 GMT -6
1. One account per member. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
2. Administrator and moderator word on the site and/or discord is law, so listen to them.
3. Treat staff and members with respect. Any discriminatory actions, language, or attacks will not be tolerated.
4. Staff is not responsible for personal disagreements that occur between DMs or off-site.
If you have an issue with another member from previous sites and/or communities, then we advise you block them vs. making it staff’s responsibility. We are all adults.5. The site is rated PG-13. Refrain from excessive gore and sexual or violent language. Words can be used in various contexts, so use certain words with caution.
6. We are an 18 years or older community due to the nature of our discord and current member base composed of 20-30+ yr adults.
We are 18+ not because of our content but because we want to make sure both minors and adults feel comfortable in their respective spaces.7. Foul language is allowed on the site and discord as long as it is not used in an offensive, derogatory, or sexually aggressive context.
8. Do not advertise outside of the designated Advertising boards.
9. Do not criticize another member for their bios, characters, writing, or other creative endeavor unless a member specifically asks for a critique.
10. Members are expected to make a minimum of 1 IC post each month. Monthly Member Activity Checks are conducted in the announcements.
If a member does not meet the required posts for 2 consecutive months, their characters will be archived, and they will be booted from the discord.11. Members who break these rules will receive a warning based on the rule violation. 3 warnings or a major rule violation will result in an automatic ban from the site and discord.
If you know you will be absent from the site for an extended period of time, let us know via a formal Hiatus Notice in the Activity Check. See the announcements each month for more details.
Seasonally we also perform a Character Activity Check to prune allegiances. Check out the Character Rules tab above for more information.
12. Members can submit official complaint or suggestions to the forms list below:
1. Members start out with twelve character slots.
Members can earn more slots via contests or events.2. Each season, or quarter, we conduct Character Activity Checks, which requires you to post with each of your characters at least one time over the span of the season. Character Activity Checks are performed in the Announcements.
When a character dies, a slot re-opens.
If you do not post with a specific character over the entire 3 months of the season, you will be asked to evaluate your character roster and to potentially complete a Character Archival Request.3. Character's are archived via the Character Archival Requests Thread. Members should complete their characters arc through an ic death before requesting a character archive, however a formal archive without an ic death can be requested under extenuating circumstances.
4. Word minimum on the site is two-hundred words for all IC posts.
5. IC posts should be written in full sentences and be devoid of any chatspeak or shorthand slang.
6. Do not Godmod or Powerplay.
Godmod: Cannot control other characters that are not your own.7. New clans, tribes, and/or official rogue groups cannot be created.
Powerplay: Cannot have an invincible character.
8. Non-medicine cat characters cannot receive official signs or visions from Starclan without staff permission.
9. Deceased characters must remain deceased. Once a character has died they cannot visit live cats from Starclan or the Dark Forest unless they are summoned through a "Dream from the Deceased" prize.
Cats who die in-character and on-site gain entry to StarClan or the Dark Forest and can be found in our Deceased allegiances.10. Characters will age one moon for each real month that passes on the site.
Members who earn a "Dream from the Deceased" prize can summon a deceased character to visit one of their live characters in a dream.
To redeem the prize, a member must reach out to staff via dm for permission and then receive permission from the deceased character's roleplayer to roleplay out the dream in a thread.
If activity is particularly slow for a month, staff will announce via the monthly announcements for a pause in ageing.11. Kits age x2 other characters, which means they will become playable at one month and age two moons per real month until they reach five moons. At six moons they will become apprentice and age normally.
12. Cats move in rank once their Ceremony Requirements are complete.
13. Members are allowed one high position character, which is earned via a High Position Audition.
14. High positions must post 8 times a month. 4 of these posts must be with their HP character. Members can track their posts in the HP tracker board.
15. Members are allowed one secondary character. Secondary Characters help move the plot but do not have the status, responsibility, or requirements of a high position character. Secondary characters cannot be created and are only considered secondary during the duration of their plot. Members can attain a Secondary Character by:
Applying for a Canon Adopt or Plot Adopt
Plotting closely with staff if their character fits a specific role or gains IC power over time
1. All sexual orientations and genders are allowed on the site.
2. Graphic or sexually explicit, aggressive, or violent mating is not allowed on the site.
3. Forbidden relationships are allowed on the site. However, members are required to follow the Forbidden Relationship Request Rules
4. Characters cannot have kits until they meet all of the Litter Request Rules.
Once the characters meet the requirements, staff will use the Litter Generator to determine the litter size, gender, and coat composition for the kits.