The Plot Aug 22, 2019 22:33:22 GMT -6
Post by wish on Aug 22, 2019 22:33:22 GMT -6
PLOT GUIDELINES & RULES
1. The site-wide plot is predetermined. This means staff have already decided on the outcomes for certain events and/or threads and have a desired direction for the entire outlook of the island.
Note: If you would like to participate in plot thread, sign-up to be on our official Plot Thread Member List by reaching out to a staff member.2. We are not a sandbox style roleplay, so members do not decide the future of the site-wide plot. Plots that affect the entire island are not allowed.
3. Plots that affect an entire clan/tribe will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If we feel that the plot does not fit our site-wide plot, please respect our decision or be open to collaboration.
4. If you have a clan/tribe plot that would affect the leaders of the clan/tribe or have consequences for the entire clan, please reach out to the respective members:
Note: Plots that affect an entire clan/tribe will also be evaluated by our current HP members. If an HP member feels uncomfortable with the idea or wants to collaborate, be ready to work with them as well.5. Individual plots between characters are more than welcome as long as they do not disrupt the entire ecosystem of the island or clan/tribe.
6. Only reach out to the appropriate staff member if you feel like your plot crosses into clan/tribe plot territory.
The earth has burst to life on both the islands, announcing the full onset of green-leaf. With life returning, the illness that has plagued both Tribe and Clan fades to the background. But other, sinister shadows lurk on the islands, forcing cats to take actions they have hesitated to make before.
Redwoodclan has completely recovered from the recent bout of sickness, having lost many loved ones to the illness. In preparation to regain their footing in the war with Lichenclan, Finchstar and Icesong instruct their warriors to train. With the threat of rouges looming closer than ever before, Thistleclan trains to take their home back once and for all, having been forced to live in the abandoned campground since leaf-bare. Feeling much like her old self, Thievingstar finally lifts the curfew that has restricted her clan for moons.
In Lichenclan, the rebellion makes their first move against Minnowstar and meets with the leaders of Redwoodclan in secret to warn them about Minnowstar's battle plans. Unaware of such treason, Minnowstar grapples with her own shortcomings, while Cinderface's sanity starts to unravel. A dense layer of fog covers the island home of the Tribe of Floating Stones. Unbeknownst to the recently departed patrol, their tribe mates back home are living in fear, scared of the unknown, in the wake of Creek's sudden and untimely death. Was the patrol to the clans a mistake?
[/PTab][PTab=Clan and Tribe Plots]
CLAN & TRIBE PLOTS
RedwoodClan has recovered well after their bout with the deadly illness from the tribe. Although many still mourn losses of loved ones, the Clan moves forward. Orchidshade continues to train her rambunctious new apprentice Bouncepaw, and Icesong experiences success with her training regime for the Clan. But the relative peace RedwoodClan has experienced since the illness is about to end, as messengers come seeking them out.RC NEWS:
- Mousesong, mate of Ravenfeather and mother to Viperpaw, Lionpaw, and Wasp-paw, passes from complications left after her battle with red-cough.
- The Clan continues to regain its strength as new apprentices are trained and others near their warrior ceremony.
After a harsh leaf-bare and shaky new-leaf, ThistleClan is slowly recovering. Even Thievingstar seems to be regaining her balance as her mental fatigue slowly heals. ThistleClans primary enemy remains the rogues who have taken up shelter in their old camp. Thievingstar implements training for her warriors to rebuild their strength and prepares to take their home back.
While ThistleClan believes they still must deal with the wiles of the rogue Curiosity, another rogue has come to take his place. Lily kills the rogue leader and takes over the rogue camp, her mind working plans to end ThistleClan’s reign in the forest.TC NEWS:
- Thievingstar continues to organize training patrols to build up ThistleClans strength, planning a return to their old home.
- Lily takes over the old Thistleclan camp after killing Curiosity, plotting against ThistleClan.LICHENCLAN
As Minnowstar becomes desperate to continue her family bloodline, Cinderface continues to lose grip with reality. The medicine cat continues to reject treatment to even pious LichenClan warriors, forcing more and more to seek out Briarpaw’s expertise.
The Rebellion in LichenClan has formalized their movements after their first official meeting. With information from Sandbriar, a brave set of individuals plan to seek out RedwoodClan to warn them of Minnowstar’s looming attack.LC NEWS:
- Nightclaw is discovered to be alive after being presumed dead.
- The Rebellion begins to formally plan their actions and sends a group to warn RedwoodClan.
While the Tribe mourns the loss of even more tribe-mates from the illness, Creek sends a patrol to warn RedwoodClan of a strange dream he experienced. However, after the patrol leaves, Creek has a fatal episode after another strange dream, leaving the tribe with only Talon to lead them. Ominous words from Creek before his sudden passing makes the Tribe unsure that the patrol to the Clans will ever return.TRIBE NEWS:
- A patrol consisting of Sunrise, Dusk, Rain, Fog, and Song is sent to warn RedwoodClan of Creek’s dream.
- Creek passes suddenly after receiving a dream about the future teller, young Fog who is now far away from the Tribe, and having dreams of his own.