High Positions Sept 5, 2019 14:04:36 GMT -6
Post by wish on Sept 5, 2019 14:04:36 GMT -6
Members interested in a high position must be active and dedicated to the site. High positions are imperative to the roleplay experience; and thus, require members that are both responsible and committed to the role. Members are allowed one high position each. This thread will be updated as high positions open and close. Check here for available positions.
High Position Rules
1. Members who have a High Position character are required to post 8 times per month. 4 of these posts must be made with the High Position character.
2. Members can track their post requirements in the High Position Board. A new thread will be made each month.
3. If a member misses their post requirement for the month, they will receive 1 warning. If they miss their posts the second month, they will lose the position.
4. Inactive months are not consecutive if there is a demonstrated pattern. Members who miss a month, but this is unusual for them, are fine. Members who have demonstrated consistent inactivity will lose their positions.
5. If you are experiencing strenuous conflicts with your RL, depending on the situation, we will work with you to keep the position. We understand that RL comes first. However, if this consistently affects your inactivity for an extended period of time, you will be asked to release the position.
Consider these rules before you apply for a High Position.
Tribe of Floating Stones
High Position Audition Process
Members interested in a high positions must respond to this thread with the completed High Position Audition Form. Additional rules are located on the thread.
Since we are now an established site with an active member-base, HPs will be selected by staff based on the member's writing ability, IC activity, and desire to integrate into the plot. Other high position characters within that clan will also influence the decision.
High Position Audition Form
[b]Experience[/b]: LIST HIGH POSITIONS PREVIOUSLY HELD
[b]Character Name:[/b] CHARACTER NAME
[b]Character Application:[/b][a href="LINK TO BIO"]CHARACTER NAME[/a]
[b]Position Desired:[/b] POSITION DESIRED
[b]IC Sample:[/b]POST AN IN CHARACTER ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE HERE