Yew x Morning x2 litter adoption Dec 21, 2020 21:31:11 GMT -6
Post by wish on Dec 21, 2020 21:31:11 GMT -6
Due Date: January 7, 2021
Application Deadline: CLOSED
After the success of their first litter and their unyielding love for one another, Yew and Morning have both decided to have another litter, but this time on purpose. Even though their camp is in ruins, and Yew has two other litters across the border in different clans, the two have realized their potential as parents. Morning has found her voice as a mother and as a queen after raising her first, four unruly kits, while Yew has learned what real love feels like as both a partner and a father. They wanted to bring this love to their clan in a time of need, despite the circumstances. To them, their litter will be a blessing, or so they assumed. The loss of their three kits will be incredibly hard on them, especially Morningmist.
Yew and Morning will also act as foster parents for Thieving x Night's accidental litter. The kits will not know who their real parents are, and Yew x Morning will treat them as their own. Wrenkit will be raised believing that both Frostkit and Fadingkit are his real siblings. However, he could potentially realize that this is not the case in the future.
As parents, both Yew and Morning will be extremely protective of this litter because of the loss of their kits and the secrecy of their two adopted kits. Morningmist in particular will be a bit overprotective of these kits, and at the same time, a little too racked by her guilt and grief over the loss of her litter. She’ll probably go between two extremes, of doting on them hand and paw, then being a little too harsh. She will also view anyone who comes between her and kits as an enemy and be bitter towards those outside her circle. Yewthorn, on the other paw, will wrestle to understand his mate's grief, the loss of his kits, and his effort to be a supportive partner and father. He will likely mess up on this.
Parent/Kit Thread ideas:
- Yew teaches his sons what it means to be a "tom" w/ the help of their older brother Dovepaw
- Yew tells his kits the story about the time foxes raided their camp (exaggerated of course)
- Yew and Morning talk to Wrenkit if he starts to question why his siblings look nothing like him
- Morning teaches her kits how to feel the earth and hunt how she does
- Yew x Morning take all of their children on an adventure outside of the camp for some family, fun time
- Your plans for Wrenkit
- A brief blurb about his personality
- 3 thread ideas for him and his family
If you have any questions about Yew x Morning or their little baby dude son, reach out to Annie or wish !
- Deadline for applications is 11:59pm CT on December 28, 2020 (may be extended if needed)
- If you go inactive (no IC posts for 1 month) or leave the site, Wrenkit will be placed back up for adoption.